Tuesday, September 21, 2010

LATELY

Whenever my friends (or people I call friends but don't actually know in real life) don't update their blogs I get mad because I love stalking people through their blogs. Call me creepy but I know you do the same thing. I realized I am a hypocrite because I haven't updated the blog in so long. There is no theme or organization for this post, just a bunch of random pictures and stories. Here goes.

Billy surprised me with a weekend getaway to VEGAS! How could you not love Vegas.... Buffets, shopping, swimming and funny drunk people.
Bellagio Buffet
Don't worry about the fact that I tried ten different animals at the buffet. Not going Vegetarian anytime soon:)
Last Wednesday a friend from the gym offered me her bib number for the Logan Marathon because she hurt her knee. F-R-E-E marathon um yes please. The longest run I had done for a while was 15 miles so I was a little nervous. We went up to Logan on Friday and stayed with Preston and Shawnee. Paige and Jordan came over and we partied. Billy was lucky enough to hear about our favorite high school memories....it was so fun! We woke up at five the next morning and Billy drove me to the buses. The marathon was perfect. It was absolutely beautiful, the leaves in the canyon were changing colors and the temperature was perfect. I made a new P.R. of 3 hours 4 minutes. I took first in my age group and won some money and a trophy. I loved not having to pay for the race... why do we pay other people to run I will never understand:)

Paulina's bachelorette party at the cheesecake factory. Definitely a good time.
Thanks a lot Jessie for leaving us. We went to the Tree Room in Sundance for a farewell dinner. Pretty sure we were there for at least three hours.

Well thats it for the next five months until I post again.
To my favorite blogs: Would you mind posting more often, like at least three times a week. Thanks

13 comments:

paige and jord said...

let me say it again: i am SO amazed by you. 3:04?!? you are incredible!! it was so fun getting to see you nae-nae. i just miss ya!

Emo said...

nae nae you are my HERO... I dont think I will EVER be able to run that fast... WOW you are amazing. I cant even believe it!!! SO SO SO proud of you. Will you be my running coach PLEASE??? I live in Provo now. We are SO close!!!

sdralphs said...

I have been waiting for an update on your life! You are an amazing crazy runner! One day I will be like you. I need to go to spin class soon when life gets less crazy! Plus, we need a date night soon. Miss ya girly!

Chelsea said...

3 hours!!??? You are crazy good!! Congrats. You inspire me. Glad to see another post...finally.

Leslee said...

Janae, you are amazing! I was just thinking that you never update your blog anymore...:)

Preston and Jamyn said...

WTF!!! Just run another Marathon. Most people don't even run one in their entire life. Janae runs 10 in a summer. Teach me how!! ;) I miss you. You're the skinniest. Next time take full advantage of the Vegas buffet or else I'm telling Billy to send you to this place I know called Center for Change.
Love you! :)

Natalia said...

Well, from one blog stalker to another, I'm glad you've updated yours :)

Muncher Cruncher said...

FINALLY you update girl. SHEESH. Are you kidding me with your marathon time? It's going to be so fun next april when you win the Boston Marathon, and I can say that I know you! Seriously love you girl! xoxoxo

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

You are crazy!! Congrats on the time that is freaking amazing! Glad you updated you should do it more or else...

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Okay, I've been the worst blogger this month!
JANAE! You are AMAZZZZZING!!! Ha, and you just did that one for fun right??? I can't believe how easy you make it seem, you're just awesome and that's all!
So glad you stayed with us, and you are welcome here anytime :)
Oh and your trip to vegas looked like fun, that picture of you with wide eyes totally made me laugh ha. Love ya!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

You are an inspiration! I am hoping to run a marathon in May :0 AH! haha

Anonymous said...

Janae! Hey sooo I found your blog on Jessie's blog. And I won't lie, I've been needing some new blogs to stalk. You've been notified :)

Karim

abo-bder said...


شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة قص اشجار بالرياض