Thursday, June 17, 2010

It's gonna be awhile.

My favorite thing about teaching is the hilarious things that students do. As I was teaching about drunk driving a student came up in front of the class while I was teaching and in a loud whisper said, "I am going to the bathroom and its going to be AWHILE. I just wanted to tell you that so you don't think I am skipping when I don't come back for awhile." The whole class heard and they were so nice to wait to laugh until after he left. They are more mature than I am because I started laughing right away.

6 comments:

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

hahahaha this made me laugh. Seriously I'm glad you posted this cause it's so funny ha.
And awesome job on your marathon and taking first in your division!!! You are my hero Janae :) I don't know that I would ever be able to make it. ha. Those blisters looked so sore though... sorry :(

Jer and Jules said...

bah... imagine if we were teaching together..... We would have laughed for days:)

Leslee said...

That is pretty funny. I had a first grader who was pretty much the same way but you would think they would grow out of it before they get to that age!

kelsey and murray said...

that is totally something my hubby would say-- and on purpose! gotta love moments like that!

Kristen and Andrew said...

HAHAH- I would have been cracking up too! What an honest little guy! :) I am back and ready to do something with YOU!! :) See you soon!

abo-bder said...


فني
تركيب دش
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
فني تركيب دش بالرياض