Sunday, December 20, 2009

Before Billy I Never..........

1. Ate bedtime snacks of pretzels/cheezits/cereal in bed
2. Took a multivitamin
3. Kept a credit card for 6 months before I lost it.
4. Cleaned up a dead spider
5. Read books for fun
6. Put my car keys in the same place after use (k I am still working on that)
7. Listened to Taylor Swift
8. Got excited about Apple coming out with a new product
9. Ate hamburgers very often let alone bacon
10. Watched an ENTIRE football game
11. Shaved my legs in the winter (not that Billy does that)
12. Knew how to whistle (took me three times to spell that right ha)
13. Was so hopeful and happy


I guess its pretty fun trying to be like your best friend.

P.S This is the back of Billy's new shirt, I laugh so hard every time he wears it....nerd alert:)

4 comments:

Paulina said...

Loved the post. I'd miss you. We'll I still miss you as a real person, but at least I'm cyber satisfied. Please allow me to see you soon.

sdralphs said...

You two are just darling! We need to all go out! I need to come to spin. It gets so hard during basketball season! Ah! Hopefully this Saturday! Love that darling headband on you!

K. Bitton said...

Cute post. Isn't it funny how much you grow to be like each other? and I love that shirt:)

Unknown said...

um, wait...this means you DID in fact clean up a dead spider mess?! You're my hero.