Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I know it's Christmas time but......

I am a little ashamed but I just emailed my husband my birthday wish list. It is still 59 days away but I get a little excited. Plus I already picked out my Christmas presents in a stop to Nordstrom. Don't feel bad for Billy I already have all of his Christmas presents and I already know what I want to get for his birthday in July before I started thinking about what I want for my Birthday. Still how did I get so lucky with such a selfless husband. New Years Resolution #1: Stop online shopping during school and stop counting down days until my Birthday (I have done this since I learned how to count).

Here are a few of my favorites.

Steve Madden 'Cybul' BootLush Rosette Appliquéd Tee (Juniors)TOMS 'Classic' Canvas Slip-On (Women)
P.S. Cute story....
So about a month and a half ago Billy and I were at a football game when I noticed a girl with an amazing headband/beanie/ear warmer. I told Billy that I must have that. I forgot about it but Billy researched Etsy and asked girls on campus that were wearing one where they got it. He surprised me on Friday with an early Christmas present.... a purple and a red headband. So stinkin thoughtful!

Thick Burnt Orange Knit Flower Headband. Can also be worn as a Neckwarmer Buy 2 and SAVE

11 comments:

Chelsea said...

I have that same headband thing...So cute!! You are too funny, counting down the days till your birthday, makes it easy for me, I just have to subtract 10! Have a good day!

Paulina said...

I'm so stinkin lucky I saw you yesterday :) I ended up running into Carolyn too, so the gym was pretty rewarding after all.
Billy is so sweet, you guys are so darling to each to each other. Hope to see you soon again!

Sarah said...

Hey, those boots look familiar.

Comment for previous post: Have you tried chamomile tea? It's delicious and can be supplemented for some of your hot chocolate.

Sarah said...

Hey, those boots look familiar.

Comment for previous post: Have you tried chamomile tea? It's delicious and can be supplemented for some of your hot chocolate.

K. Bitton said...

Such cute things! I have to limit my time on the computer:) I get really bad and it always seems to happen when times are tight...oops:) I was just thinking about you and how I wish we lived closer because then I could MAYBE be as workout happy as you are! The people I know in Rexburg just don't workout or aren't reliable to push me...I need help sometimes:) Billy is a wonderful hubby to you! I love selfless hubbys!!

melissa marie said...

I just bought one of those headbands today! Love them! Oh and by the way I would drink hot chocolate everyday if I could, even in the summer. and sometimes i do.

paige and jord said...

what a sweet surprise from such a sweet hubbie... i have 10 of those i think. taipan baby! merry christmas nae nae

Anonymous said...

He's so cute and good to you! You spoil him too, I'm sure of it :) I hope you're doing well. I miss you. Lurf.

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

That is so so sweet he got you those headbands :) Surprises are the best. I love them! And I love all the stuff you want for you bday, those boots are be-u-ti-ful :) Online shopping can be very very bad huh? ha. You two are so a sweet, cute couple.

Allison said...

Love those headbands! Love your blog. You are so funny! I'm definitely feelin' the idea of doing a little Christmas party. I just read your comment on my blog today!! So sorry. You probably thought I was ignoring you. ARe you going to California for christmas??

Anonymous said...

PS, doesn't my post make you miss the Great wall of chocolate? Maybe not the calories, but the good times?...sigh