Wednesday, November 25, 2009

i read a book.....



so i have to admit i am not a big reader. i like it when i find a good book and have time to read but usually i stick to cwtv, abc, house and blogs to entertain me in my spare time. i decided i was going to start reading other than from a computer screen. i told my mom about my goal and she recommended the hunger games to me. she is a smart woman....start me on a young adult/kids book so that i don't quit after chapter one and turn on modern family. guess what...... i loved it! i was hooked. i couldn't put it down. (don't tell billy but i have a slight crush on peeta) it was the perfect combination of an action story and love story. read it now.


we are in california for turkey day. we got here last night at 9:30 after an eventful road trip consisting of now and laters, house watching, and napping. today we went to the gym and for a run. my mother-in-law is so speedy!! she ended the run in a full out sprint.... she is my hero! we started cooking today and had a ping-pong tournament and i retired as the house champion. yes it is 80 degrees and billy is wearing shorts. it is going to be hard to go back to the snow....
pictures will be posted shortly. bye bye.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Oh, J BOW WOW, you make me happy. Miss you. Love you.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Paulina said...

I will read it. Any other life advice coming from Linda lately. Miss her.