Thursday, November 5, 2009





6 Months=180 Days…I think

Can you believe it Billy?? It has been six months since we got hitched! It really has been the BEST decision I have ever made. I decided to write my favorite memories that I have had with my boy in the last six months. Remember readers I am not doing this to make you think my life is better than yours. I feel like some blogs make me feel like I am not doing enough with my life. Believe me…..Our kind of night is eating frozen burritos/baked potatoes and watching House until we go to bed by ten, but really that is ALL I need to be happy with BILLY!!

1. The night we thought there was a burglar in our house when it really was just my clothes rack falling over.

2. Our Mondays together in the summer. Every Monday we both had work off and our days went like this…. Gym, mountain bike, eat, watch Chuck, eat again, make pizza, watch Burn Notice.

3. Dancing together at Katies Halloween party. Dancing is more fun when you are married!

4. Billy taking care of me after my mouth surgery. Whether tucking me in, getting my meds, buying me popsicles, making smoothies and rubbing my head.

5. California 5k together and watching the bike parade while eating pancakes.

6. When Terri died in season one of 24, we were both ecstatic.

7. Billy fixing the heater

8. Playing games on our iphones in bed Sunday mornings for an hour before church.

9. Scooter rides to Utah lake, Smiths or football games.

10. Laughing till we cry watching Always Sunny

11. Being on a softball league together. We WILL get shirts next year.

12. Using our gift cards from the wedding at restaurants. Why did those have to run out? Feel free to send presents for our 6 month anniversary.

13. Watching Billy play with my neices and nephews or listening to my dad talk to him for hours.

14. EVERY morning (not kidding) Billy asks me when we first wake up “what can I do for you.” That is his first thought.

15. There are so many more but my students are finishing up their projects so I better be a good teacher and teach now ha. Bye bye.

Love you BILLY


18 comments:

wdj said...

What about the time we got lost for an hour on the way to johnson's mill? Not one of your favorites? :)

sdralphs said...

Love the memories Janae! Billy sounds like a keeper. We must all go out sometime. And I want to play on your softball team!! How fun is that? Married life is the best. Just like you are the best spin teacher and kick my butt! Which is sore today...

Paulina said...

Janae this post was awesome! COngrats on the anniversary, you've been married for like 20 yrs in the celebrity worl- and let's be honest you are pretty much a celeb.
This post made me want to get married someday, as oppose of becoming a nudist in Italia like I was planning. Hope tonight is AWESOME! :)

Sarah said...

Can I please be on your softball team this year? In bonnetball I won the award for most RBIs. Not because I always hit the ball but was never fast enough to make it to first base. That is a lie. I am a speed demon.

Shane and Jena Rowley said...

Janae, Janae, you are a darling wife! Billy is so luck to have you! I love running into you guys at stores returning gifts, and purchasing wifey items like the cheese cake pan. Hope it turned out as good as it sounded. I'm happy I found your blog! Ours is shaneandjena.blogspot.com Love You!

Cari Jacobs said...

I am smiling!!! Billy sounds just like his DAD!!!!!!!! You're right Janae...how did we get so lucky? I sure do love you!!!!
Mom Jacobs

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Janae you two are so cute! Happy 6 months!!!! I loved reading all these fun things you've done together.
Okay so, I must have added your link to my blog wrong cause I couldn't get to it for a while. And I was going to ask you if you deleted it, but then I figured it out and must have just pasted the address wrong or something. Anyway I'm glad you didn't and it looks so cute!!

Amber said...

Hello YOU!!! Super cute blog and husband! I didn't know you were a teacher. What grade do you teach? Or what subject? You are so cute!! We need to do something soon!

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

Hello Janae its Teresa and I am a blog stocker. =) You guys are such a cute couple. happy 6 months to you guys.

My blog is private but if you want to see it e-mail me at tntwilson05@gmail.com and I will send you and invite.

Chelsea said...

Yay Happy 6 months. You are a beautiful couple! I miss ya. It is fun to read your blog!

melissa marie said...

My deary Janae!!! J-dog! I miss you way too much and I'm so glad you are a crazy blog stalker and found my blog. You and your dear husband are darling!

Shelly said...

Janae I love the blog!!!! Ha and I just wasted 20 minutes of study time looking at thisiswhyyourefat.com. Oh dear. I think I feel sick now! But seriously though- congrats on the 6 month anniversary!!! Whoohoo!

Kylee said...

what a cute post!! Being married is the best and there is always a good excuse to celebrate!! What an adorable couple you make!

Preston and Jamyn said...

I love you and Bill Bill! I need to get my butt to your class! You make me want to teach! I miss you and I better see you soon! PS you look gorgeous! PPS your post about 5 guys? Ya just go eat another one... or 5!

Katie said...

First off you blog is dang popular apparently since so many people comment!
Secondly, thanks for the shout out about the dance party- lets do it again.
Third, I loved your 7 habits lingo in the post after this one. . . win-win.
Fourth, I miss sharing jackets and shoes with you. I know Billy is the best room mate you have ever had but we definitely had some good times

Anonymous said...

my heart melted when i read number 14 :)

Anonymous said...

You said it was the best decision you ever made!! Marriage is til death, not til Janae decides she likes candy corn and burgers more than her husband and the father of her baby. You should be ashamed of yourself!!

Unknown said...

Bride seems to be very happy and lucky indeed. Heard a lot about Chicago event venues and want to book the best one for my sister's bridal shower next month. Want to surprise her with her favorite cake and dinner. Thinking to prepare DIY invitations and cookies at home. Will put up purple and red theme flowers. And dresses colors for bridesmaids and beautiful ladies will be decided by my dear bride.