Thursday, October 29, 2009

Urgent Matter



This little bugger was waiting for me at 9:41 pm last night in my bathroom. It is the only place he knew he could get me because he knew I wouldn't be alone anywhere else in the home except for the bathroom. This is an actual picture of the rodent. I am happy to say I survived this ordeal. I soon realized that he was the suicide bomber. He knew that he would be killed so that his friend (pictured below) would not be expected and could attack me later that evening. Yes it is true. That means there were two ginormous spiders waiting for me in my bathroom. Hopefully, you can learn from my mistakes, do not live in a home that has openings to the outside world. In case you didn't hear during the summer there were two live bumble bees waiting for me in my bathroom. Hopefully I will be alive for more posts later.

8 comments:

wdj said...

Haha. Pretty good "actual pictures" of the spiders. I don't remember you getting our a camera...

wdj said...

Ps the top spider looks friendly. He's waving to you.

Unknown said...

I would pass out if I saw a spider that size. I do not get along with those things. I would cry.

sdralphs said...

Janae that comment was from me. No idea why is says Russell. Weird.

Sarah said...

I agree with Billy, those spiders look very friendly. Not to mention, plastic. Too bad Eliot wasn't around, she would have tried to eat it.

Paulina said...

I totally believed those were real. Am I retarded? I love you

K. Bitton said...

I would cry. Glad you didn't really see spiders that big:)

Kelly said...

nooooo, shut up right now. Those are not actual pics. That is so gross!!

PS I keep forgetting to add you to our blog. email me at kellyabentley@gmail.com and add
thebentleys07.blogspot.com to your updating lists... what ever you use to tell you people have updated their blogs. This was it will tell you when we have updated even though we are private.

Holler